'我配不上她'用英语怎么说


     回顾往期内容请点击上方合集
音频讲解
几个实用且常见的里语习语表达
1. get on the ball
赶紧行动;赶紧开始
We’re really behind schedule. We need to get on the ball.
我们真的已经延迟了。我们得赶紧行动。
2. be on top of things
一切都在掌控之中 
William is so organized.
   威廉非常有条理。
He’s always on top of things.
他总是掌控一切
3. be out of one’s league
配不上某人
Nancy will never go on a date with me. She’s out of my league.
南希永远不会和我约会。我根本配不上她。
4. We’re all in the same boat.
我们都在同一条船上,我们处境相同
Don’t feel sorry for yourself. We’re all in the same boat.
不要为自己感到难过。我们处境都一样
5. be out of the woods.
  度过危险期;摆脱困难
The doctor said my grandmother is still very sick, but she's out of the woods.
医生说我奶奶病得还很重,但她已经脱离危险期了。
6. be kicked out
被赶出来了
Can I stay with you?I was kicked out of the house because I didn't pay the rent.
我能和你住一段时间吗?因为没交房租,我被赶出了家门。
7. watch out
小心
Watch out. The car almost hit you.
小心点。车差点撞到你。
8. stop short
提前停止
The workers stopped short of constructing the building because they didn't have enough money to finish it.
工人们提前停止建造那座大楼,因为他们没有足够的钱来完成它。
9. go through channels
要走很多流程
If you want to get a visa to go to America, you have to go through a lot of channels first.
如果你想获得去美国的签证,首先要走很多流程。
想要学习更多内容的同学可以了解一下我的最后一波英语畅学卡
我的所有课程,现有的/未来的全部永久学习
前10个报名的,赠送一小时我的一对一学习指导课。
详情请看图:



到顶部