每天多一毫厘的努力,就是成功的关键
陪你进步的第 977 期
英
语
站
A: Hey, I have some... melons to tell you?
嘿,我有一些...瓜要告诉你。
B: Melon? Watermelon or papaya?
瓜?西瓜还是木瓜?
A: Um, I mean something about other people?
呃,我的意思是一些关于其他人的...事情?
B: Oh, you mean gossip? You want to spill the tea?
哦,你的意思是八卦?你想说八卦吗?
A: Yes, yes! Gossip. It‘s about two man stars .
对对对,这件事关于2个男...明星。
B: You mean two male stars? Are they a couple?
你的意思是两个男明星?他俩是一对吗?
A: Nono. One of them exposed the other did online.
不不. 其中一个在网上曝光了另一个人做的事。
A: He said this guy...play big card and getting... good treatment.
他说这个人...耍大牌,得到...优待?
B: Ah, acting like a diva and getting speical treatment?
啊,耍大牌、得到优待?
A: And the other star is ....
然后那个男明星就...
B:He has gone crazy.
他就疯了。
A: Yes and he...1!#@$#$^
是。他就.1!#@$#$^
A: I’m so tired, I talk too much.
我好累,我讲太多了。
B: No way! I’m even more tired. But I still wanna know more!
不行!我更累,但我还想听!
英语干货丨英音丨口语表达丨阅读丨社群
每天进步一点点