用信托基金交换一个旅行腰包 这种人 就是公然违抗一切 Chuck Bass 所珍视的一 切 Look, the guy who traded a trust fund for a fanny bag flies in the face of all that is holy to Chuck Bass
NateArchibald 是你吗? Nate Archibald,Is that you?
Baizen 好哥们儿! 说你身无分文了啊! 为了跟你谈谈这事 我活下来了 是吗? Baizen,my man!I heard you went rogue!And lived to tell about it.
看起来好像 某人的狂欢安排 有不速之客来搅局 Seems like someone's Itinerary didn't live room for interlopers 难道 Chuck 不知道没有人砸场子的派对 谈 不上真正的派对吗? Doesn't Chuck know a party isn't a party until someone crashed?
哦 哪 我都忘了跟你同行会有什么样的 感受了 Oh God,i forgot what it was like to be with you. 不是的 他们看的是我们两个人 They were looking at both of us 侮辱我 从一大早开始就这样 从你体贴地拜访我妈妈开始 她甚至没有打电话告诉我要回来 Don't insult me,it's been like this all morning.Starting with your loving visit to my mother.She didn't call me to tell me she was coming home.
她忙了 她迫不及待地要赶回家 因为她想见到你 She was busy,She was rushing to get home and everything because she wanted to see you.
她都没把我从床上叫起来 She didn't wake me up.
你明明知道 Eneanor 很在意美容觉的 You know how Eneanor feels about buteaty rest.
她喜欢你多过喜欢我 She likes you more than me.
哪有 你是她女儿 She doesn't ,you are her daughter . 她最疼爱你 她只不过是... She doesn't like anyone than you,she just... 我说不上来 她不懂得怎么表现出来 I don't know,doesn't know how to show it out sometimes.
英文原文: Chuck:Who brought the sasquatch? Nate:Isn't that Carter Baizen? I haven't seen him since he was a senior and we were in the eighth grade.He looks intense. Chuck:Are you high? He looks like Matthew Mcconaughey between movies. The guy's a loser. Look, anyone who trades their trust fund for a fanny pack, flies in the face of all that is holy to Chuck Bass. Baizen: Nate Archibald, is that you? Nate:Baizen, my man! I heard you went rogue! Baizen: And lived to tell about it. Nate:Hey. Gossip Girl:Seems like someone's itinerary didn't leave room for interlopers. Doesn't Chuck know a party isn't a party until someone crashes? Serena:Oh god. Blair:I forgot what it was like to be with you. Serena:No, they were looking at both of us. Blair:Don't insult me. It's been like this all morning. Starting with your lovely visit with my mother. She didn't even call me to tell me she was coming home. Serena:Well, she was busy.She was rushing to get home and everything Because she wanted to see you. Blair:She didn't even wake me up. Serena:Well, you know how Eleanor feels about beauty rest. Blair:She likes you more than me. Serena:She does not. You are her daughter.She doesn't like anyone more than you. She just...I don't know,doesn't know how to show it sometimes.
好了 我要进去一下 在这儿等我 一会儿就出来 OK,I'm going inside,wait for me.
Humphrey! Dan!
嘿! 嘿! 哦 上帝啊 这就是我为什么这么爱这座城 市 你总能在街上遇到熟人 你在这里做什么? Oh,my God, this is what i love about this city,You are always bumping into people.What are you doing here.
哦 我正从我妈那儿回来 把 Jenny 送到 Hudson 买了点古巴给我和我老爸 是三明治 不是雪茄烟 I'm just on my way back from my mom' , dropping Jenny off up in Hudson .Picked up a couple of Cubans for me and my dad.
嘿 还记得你说过的话吗? 我们找个时间出 来 无言的约会? 我在想 现在是不是到时候了? Remember you said we could get together sometimes ,not talk,I was just wandering is it sometimes?
恶心了 卫生部应该让他们关门大吉 So disgusting,the d.o.h. should shut them down.
卫生间很脏? The bathroom? 不是 是里面的人 这里可是纽约北部 怎么 都不洗澡啊 The people,Not no shower
你在这儿干嘛? 怎么有肉和奶酪的气味? 好吧 等你办完了善事 你再来找我吧 我在 Tory Burch 店里看风衣 What are you doing here's?Do I smell some pork?or cheese?Ok,when you are done with your charity work,why don't you come to find me I'll be at Tory Burch looking at ponchos
那个女孩不是对整个学校宣布 哦 是对几所大学宣布你在戒毒吗? Isn't that the girl that told the entire school,several colleges that you had a drug problem
是的 但是 你知道 Blair 有时候有点... Blair 作风 是啊 是啊 我们正在讲和 今是我们第一出来逛 就我们俩 所以我想我该走了 Blair can be a little Blair,we are acturely trying to work things out Today' our first day hanging out together alone,so I should probably get back.
是啊 当然 去吧 Yeah,yeah,sure
不过... 给我打电话 我们可以一起 做你没邀请我做的事 Call me sometimes,so we can get together and do that thing you didn't ask me to do
Blair:Okay, I'm going inside. Wait for me. I'll be right back. Serena:Humphrey! Dan! Hey! Dan:Hey! Serena:Oh my god! This is what I love about this city. You're always bumping into people. What are you doing here? Dan:Oh, I'm just on my way back from my mom's. Dropping Jenny off up in Hudson.Picked up a couple of cubans for me and my dad...Sandwiches, not cigars. Serena:Hey, remember you said, we could get together sometime and not talk? I was just wondering is it "sometime" yet? Blair:That was disgusting. The D.O.H. should shut them down. Serena:The bathroom? Blair:No, the people. It's called Nolita, not noshowers.What are you doing here? Do I smell pork? And cheese? Okay well, when you're done with your charity work, why don't you come find me? I'll be at Tory Burch looking at ponchos. Dan:Isn't that the girl that told the entire school and oh several colleges that you had a drug problem? Serena:Yeah.But, you know, Blair can be a little...Blair. Dan:Yeah, yeah. Serena:We're actually trying to work things out. Today's our first day hanging out together alone. Dan:Ooh. Serena:Ooh! So I should probably get back. Dan:Yeah. Yeah, sure. That's... Serena:Yeah.But call me sometime. So we can get together and do that thing you didn't ask me to do.
我忍不住一直盯着看 作品很深奥我是说 内涵丰富 神秘莫测 让我想起了 Bacon(Francis Bacon)的早期作 品 和 Schnabel(Julian Schnabel 画家) I can't stop to staring at it.it's difficult work,I mean that in the best way.it's enigmatic .It reminds me of an early ...
这个艺术家住在 Hudson 我为她做代理人有一段时间了 The artist in Hudson I've represented her for sometime
Rufus Bex Simon 我很多人说起过你的画廊 我没料到 这样一幅作品会出现在 前摇滚 歌星的画廊里 I heard a lot about your gallery.i wasn't expecting a piece like this from a former rock star.
我更乐意你叫我"昙花一现的奇葩" 你怎么转行开画廊了? what turned you gallerist?
我一直都在寻找艺术品 I've always had artistic pursuits
我们有相似之处 我一直在寻找艺术家 我今一整都在 Brooklyn 为我的一个客 户寻找艺术品 我买卖艺术品 我从没遇到过这样的作品 我想它也不会在这里挂很久了 我想先预订这幅作品 可以照相吗? We have something in common,i always pursue artists.i've been in Brookline all day looking for a work for a client. I'm a buyer. I didn't think I'd find a piece like this.i don't think it'll be here long.i'd like to put it on hold.may I ?
英文原文: Rufus:It's complicated, isn't it? Woman: I can't stop staring at it. It's difficult work. I mean that in the best way. It's enigmatic. It reminds me of an early Bacon or Schnabel. Rufus:The artist is in Hudson. I've represented her for sometime. Rufus. Woman: Bex Simon. I've heard a lot about your gallery.I wasn't expecting a piece like this from a former rock star. Rufus:I prefer "one-hit wonder." Simon:What turned you gallerist? Rufus:I've always had artistic pursuits. Simon:We have something in common. I always pursue artists. I've been in Brooklyn all day. Looking for work for a client. I'm a buyer. I didn't think I'd find a piece like this and I don't think it'll be here long.I'd to put it on hold. May O? Rufus:Yeah of course. Simon:What time do you close? Rufus:I'll stay open. Simon:Good.Thank you.
Eleanor waldorf 这位是 能够打动 Bendel's 的新面孔 B(Blair)唇边挂着的是微笑吗? 聚光灯再次打在她身上 事实上 是 S(Serena)帮她争取到的机会 我想 奇迹是会发生的 Is that a smile we see on b's lip?the spotlight on her for once.and s acturely helped her get it.i guess miracles can happen.
会很热的 这些衣服美了 It's gotta be so hot. The clothes are gorgese.
一般般啦 It's all aight.
少来 漂亮极了 Shut up,they are amazing.
我只是在帮我妈妈一个小 忙 今晚要做头发和定妆测试 I'm just doing my mom a fever.the hair and make up test is tonight.
我想我这个动作最好看了 I think this is my best pose.
你看不到自己真正的模样 你最多就是个手套模特 正确的姿势是这样的 That's because you can't see what you look like.you are just a hand model.that's it. The right way is this.
姑娘们 不对 应该这样摆 不 不是这样 要弯背 前驱 伸长 This is how you do it.
哦 不对 你们都错了 Oh,no,you guys are doing it all wrong.
瞧 你们都没掌握关键 摆给我们看看 看好 要把手放在臀部 再一撅 就应该这么做 撅屁股 不对 是这样的 look,you are missing the key.show us.you gotta put your hand on your hip and pop.that's how you gotta do it.
你好 呃 哪位? Who is that?
是谁胆敢打断 van der Woodsen 的讲课时间? Who'd dare to interrupt the van der woodsen as she teaches?
是谁? 把电话还给我! Dan humphrey 是谁? Who is it,give me my phone.
不好意思 您拨打的电话已停机 Excuse me,the phone you've dialed is no longer in service.
说了 是谁? 我可是在帮你的忙啊 Who is it? I' m doing you a fever.
我能到你的声音 请问我能和 Serena 说话 吗? I can here you,can I just please talk to Serena?
当然可以 椰菜娃娃 闹了 给我 Apparently you can,Cabbage patch. Let me have it.
你好 Dan! 嘿 真对不起啊 I'm so so sorry.
我正想挂电话呢 I'm so so ready to hang up.
Blair 在闹着玩呢 我的心思都在你身上 我 保证 Blair is just playing.You have my full attention,I promise.
很好 因为我打来是想 邀你来场无言的约会 今晚看电影吧 I'm calling to ask you to not talk with me at movies tonight.
今晚? 在哪儿? 几点? Tonight? Where? What time? 电影《阳光》 今晚七点 The sunshine ,7 o'clock 好的 呃 我们到那儿见 See you there 再见 See you
英文原文: Gossip Girl:Is that a smile we see on B's lips? The spotlight's on her for once and S Actually helped her get it. I guess miracles can happen. Serena:It's gonna be so hot. The clothes are gorgeous. Blair:They're all right. Serena:Oh, shut up. They're amazing. Blair:I'm just doing my mom a favor. The hair and makeup test is tonight. Kati:I think this is my best pose. Isabel:That's because you can't see what you look like. You're just a hand model and that's it. The right way is this. Blair:Girls, no.This is how you do it. No no no. Gotta curve your spine forward, elongate. Serena:Oh no. You guys are doing it all wrong.Look, you're missing the key. Blair:Show us. Serena:Look look look. You gotta put the hand on the hip and pop.That's how you gotta do it. Blair:Pop. Pop. No, like this. Serena:Hello? Who's this? Blair:Oh! Who'd dare interrupt the Van der Woodsen as she teaches? Serena:Blair! Blair:I said, "who?" Serena:Give me my phone! Dan:Dan Humphrey. Serena:Who is it? Blair:I'm sorry. The number you've dialed is no longer in service. Serena:Stop it! Who is it? Blair:I'm doing you a favor. Dan:Look, I can hear you. Can I just please talk to serena? Blair:Apparently you can, cabbage patch. Serena:Come on. Let me have it. Blair:God. Serena:Hello? Dan! Hey. I'm so so sorry about that. Dan:And I'm so so ready to hang up. Serena:Blair was just playing. You have my full attention, I promise. Dan:Good 'cause I was calling to ask you to not talk with me at a movie tonight. Serena:Tonight? Where? What time? Dan:The sunshine 7:00. Serena:I'd love to. Uh, I'll see you there. Dan:See you there.