口语210期 |2022好走不送,2023来许个新年愿望吧



【细看热点慢速朗读在文末】
【课程导读】
2022年已经翻过篇章,这一年你过得好吗?对很多人来说,这都是不容易的一年:疫情、战争、通胀、裁员……今天的节目,璐璐老师就和你一起,用英语回顾过往,辞旧迎新,希望2023年,一切都好起来,也祝大家新年快乐,平安健康。

每天背五句


各位同学,【每天背五句】是地道精选内容,就算你今天什么也没学会,把这五句背下来,跟着老师,一年你会背下来1440句,累计词汇将超过8000!
1. It's been quite a tough ride.
这一年过得太不容易了。
 
2. It's time for me to get rid of my old boots and buy a new pair. Out with the old, in with the new.
是时候扔掉我的旧靴子买双新的了,辞旧迎新。
 
3. My new year resolution is to reach new heights in my English learning.
我的新年计划是英语学习成就达到新的高度。
 
4. I want to make every day count as much as I possibly can.
我想要尽我所能地让每一天都有意义。
 
5. May the tears you cried this year water the soil of next year.
愿今年你哭过的泪水滋养明年的土壤。

口语积累

1. 艰难的一年 a tough year
 
形容过去的这一年很艰难,可以用tough,也可以用difficult或者hard。表示这一年过得很艰难,可以说a tough ride,这里的ride指的是“旅程”。我们还可以用感叹句来表达这一年是多么不容易。
 
It's been quite a tough ride.
这一年过得太不容易了。
 
It has been a very tough year for me.
对我来说今年太艰难了。
 
It's been a difficult year but not without a few upsides.
这一年太难了,但是也不是没有一点好事发生。
 
What a year it's been!
这一年太难了!
 
2022 is horrible for me and I want to forget it completely.
2022年对我来说是太糟糕的一年,我要把它整个忘了。
 
2. 辞旧迎新 out with the old, in with the new
 
out with the old, in with the new可以表示新的一年要摈除旧的事物,带着新的出发,它既可以指扔掉旧的东西,也可以指扔掉旧的观念。
 
It's time for me to get rid of my old boots and buy a new pair. Out with the old, in with the new.
是时候扔掉我的旧靴子买双新的了,辞旧迎新。
 
It’s the new year. Out with the old, in with the new. I’m going to ask Jane out on a date. 
新的一年啦,辞旧迎新,我要找珍妮出来约会。
 

3. 新年计划 new year resolution
 
很多人新的一年会立一个新年计划,英文中叫做new year resolution,resolution指的是“决心”。“立”新年计划的用make a new year resolution, “坚持下去”用keep,stick to或者push through。
 
I don't make new year resolutions because I break them as soon as New Year is here.
我一般不立新年计划,因为新年一到,我就打破计划了。
 
My new year resolution is to reach new heights in my English learning.
我的新年计划是英语学习成就达到新的高度。
 
You have to push through on the days when you can't be bothered.
你必须在那些不能被打扰的日子里坚持下去。
也可理解为你需要在你想摆烂而不想认真的时候好好坚持下去。
 
4. 活在当下 live in the present
 
present 指的是“此时此刻”,live in the present就是要生活在此时此刻,集中在眼前的事情,不要管过去或将来。此外,我们还可以用make every day count来表达,count在这里指的是“重要”,所以它的意思就是“让每一天都有意义”。《死亡诗社》中大家还见过一个拉丁语表达carpe diem,它的意思是“把握现在,及时行乐”,也就是seize the day。
 
If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
如果你想要快乐,不要活在过去,或者担忧未来,要活在当下。
 
I want to make every day count as much as I possibly can.
我想要尽我所能地让每一天都有意义。
 
We need to seize the day, carpe diem, take risks and get rewarded!
我们要把握今天,及时行乐,敢于冒险,才能得到回报!
 
5. 2023年梦想成真 Make it happen
 
最后,送上一些英文祝福,2023年,希望大家都能梦想成真!
 
2023 is the beginning of a new chapter. This is your year. Make it happen.
2023年是人生新的篇章。这是你的一年,让梦想成真。
 
Happy New Year! Wishing you lots of love and laughter in 2023 and success in reaching your goals!
新年快乐!祝你在2023年能拥有爱、欢笑与成功!
 
May the tears you cried this year water the soil of next year.
愿今年你流过的泪都是在滋养明年的土壤。
 
Wishing that you have a truly remarkable and blissful year ahead!
祝你拥有一个非凡且幸福的一年!
 
A new year is filled with possibilities, so dream big and believe in yourself this year!
新的一年充满了可能性,所以大胆去梦吧,今年相信自己!

细看热点


New Year's resolutions have long been a way to take stock of what's truly important in our lives, allowing us to pause and reflect on the year behind us, as well as plan for the year ahead.
长期以来,新年计划一直是盘点我们生活中真正重要事情的一种方式,让我们停下来反思过去的一年,并为未来的一年做计划。
 
If living through a global pandemic has taught us anything, it's that we shouldn't take health and wellness for granted. In 2023, improving your body, mind and soul is a great way to organize your long-term goals for the new year.
如果说经历一场全球大流行病教会了我们什么的话,那就是我们不应该把健康视为理所当然。在 2023 年,改善你的身体、思想和灵魂是为新的一年制定长期目标的好方法


推荐阅读






点个在看你最好看
到顶部