“你还好意思说我”用英语怎么说?





-00- 语境:当某人批评你或者指出某个问题,但是他们自己也存在同样的问题。
 
-01- You're (a fine) one to talk.
“这话你来说太合适了”,是讽刺,反语,表示You are guilty of the same thing you have just criticized,“你还好意思说别人,你自己没有好到哪去”。
A: Honestly, you're so forgetful.
说实话,你记性太差了。
B: You are one to talk. Didn't you forget your keys again this morning?
你还好意思说,今天早上你不是又忘带钥匙了吗?
A: You really should go to the gym. It'd be good for you.
你真应该去健身房。这对你有好处。
B: You're a fine one to talk. When was the last time you lifted anything heavier than a TV remote?
你好意思说我?你上一次举过比电视遥控还重的东西是什么时候?
-02- Look who's talking!
“瞧瞧这话是谁说的”,讽刺,to tell someone they should not criticize someone else's behaviour because their own behaviour is just as bad,告诉某人他们没资格说别人,因为他们自己也没做得多好。
A: You're spending way too much time on social media.
你花太多时间在社交媒体上了。
B: Look who's talking! You're the one checking Weibo every five minutes.
你还敢说我!你每隔五分钟看一次微博。
A: Kathy never pays attention in class.
凯西上课从不专心听讲。
B: Look who's talking! I saw you reading a magazine during the lecture today.
你还好意思说!今天上课我看见你在看杂志。
-03- You should/can talk!
“你能说这话!”反语,表示“You shouldn't/can't talk”,某人存在同样的问题,所以没资格批评别人。
A: You shouldn't leave things until the last minute.
你不应该把事情拖到最后一刻才做。
B: You should talk! Weren't you cramming for the test last night?
你好意思说我啊,你昨晚不是在考前抱佛脚?
A: You never answer my calls.
你从来不接我电话。
B: You can talk! I called you three times today and you didn't answer.
你还敢说!我今天给你打了三次电话,你都没接。
-04- Says ... (who ...)
says somebody这个结构等于中文的“某人说”,比如"really?" said Annie. “真的吗?”安妮说。我觉得是这一篇最幽默的表达,省略号的地方加上对某人的形容。
A: You shouldn't smoke so much.
你不该抽那么多烟。
B: Says the guy who smokes a pack a day.
一天抽一包烟的人还敢说这话。
A: You are making some dumb decisions right now.
你现在在做一些很蠢的决定。
B: Says the queen of dumb decisions.
你这个愚蠢决定之王还好意思说我。
-05- That's …, coming from you.
“这话你说出来真...”,省略号的地方加形容词,比如funny,interesting,rich (表示unfair,不公平,不合理)。
A: Why don't you ever take responsibility for anything? It's always someone else's fault.
你为什么从来不为任何事情承担责任?总是怪别人。
B: That's rich, coming from you. You always blame me for everything.
这话从你嘴里说出来可真有意思。你总是把所有事情都怪在我头上。
A: You shouldn't be eating that much sugar.
你不该吃那么多糖。
B: That's funny, coming from you. Don't you drink bubble tea every day?
这话你说出来真有意思。你不是每天都喝奶茶吗?
-06- The pot calling the kettle black.
习语,“锅笑壶黑”,类似于中文的五十步笑百步,半斤八两,谁也别说谁。
A: You're always so stubborn!
你总是这么固执!
B: That's the pot calling the kettle black. You never listen to anyone either.
彼此彼此,你也从来不听人劝。
A: You should really stop being so judgmental.
你真的别再对别人评头论足了。
B: Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? You're the one talking behind people's backs all the time.
这不是五十步笑百步吗?你总是在背后说别人坏话。

补充单词,首字母已给出:
Y______ a______ o______ to t______. Didn't you forget your keys again this morning?
你还好意思说,今天早上你不是又忘带钥匙了吗?
L______ w______ t__________! You're the one checking Weibo every five minutes.
你还敢说我!你每隔五分钟看一次微博。
You s______/c______ t______! Weren't you cramming for the test last night?
你好意思说我啊,你昨晚不是在考前抱佛脚?
A: You shouldn't smoke so much.
你不该抽那么多烟。
B: S______ the guy w______ smokes a pack a day.
一天抽一包烟的人还敢说这话。
That's rich, c__________ f______ y______. You always blame me for everything.
这话从你嘴里说出来可真有意思。你总是把所有事情都怪在我头上。
That's the p______ c______ the k______ b______. You never listen to anyone either.
彼此彼此,你也从来不听人劝。
往期推荐:
“拗口”用英语怎么说?
“很闲”用英语怎么说?
“都是为了你好”英语怎么说?
推文说明:
这系列推文主要分享那些中文里常说、换成英语就不太会讲的话。每天早晨8点更新。
欢迎留言交流,经常有人发不好的广告所以我开了精选,正常的留言评论会当天放出来的。
到顶部