“不关你的事”, “管好你自己”用英语怎么说?



关联阅读:“爱管闲事”用英语怎么说?

 none of your business 
表示“不关你的事”,常用于口语。注意这个说法的语气很直接,很不客气。business在这里表示“和某人有关的事,某人需要参与/过问的事”。
类似的说法还有That’s my business,表示“这是我的事”,不用你来管。
A: How much do you make a year?
你一年挣多少?
B: That's really none of your business.
关你什么事?
A: How much do you weigh?
你多重?
B: That's my business.
不用你管。
 mind your own business 
“管好你自己,管你自己的事”,和上一个表达一样,是很不客气的说法。
I asked her if he'd replied and she told me to mind my own business.
我问她他回消息了没有,她让我管好自己的事儿。
A: What's going on between you and John?
你和约翰怎么啦?
B: Mind your own business.
管好你自己。
 keep your nose out of it 
俚语,表示to avoid becoming involved in someone else's situation, problem, etc. 不要掺和别人的事,语气也是不礼貌的。
这个短语源自另一个短语stick your nose into sth,表示喜欢管闲事,喜欢打听别人的事。
She really needs to keep her nose out of other people's business.
她真的应该少打听别人的事。
A: Who's that you're texting?
你给谁发消息呢?
B: Keep your nose out.
你别管。
以上都是不礼貌不客气的说法,下边几个是语气比较缓和的表达:
 not your concern 
表示“不是你需要关心的事”,比上边几个说法礼貌,也比较正式。concern /kənˈsɜːn/ 名词,在这里表示“感兴趣的事,关心的事,担心的事”。
This issue is not your concern, so please don't worry about it.
这件事不是你需要关心的,所以别操心。
I appreciate your interest, but it's not your concern.
多谢关心,不过这事儿和你无关。
 nothing to do with you 
sth. has nothing to do with sb. 表示“某事和某人无关”。
This has nothing to do with you, so why do you care?
这件事和你没关系,你关心这个做什么?
I'm not giving her any advice - it has nothing to do with me.
我不会给她什么建议的,因为这事和我没关系。
 stay out of it 
stay out of sth. 表示to avoid becoming involved in something,不要介入某事,用于提醒某人不要管闲事,不要插手,置身事外。
This is between me and her, so stay out of it.
这是我和她的事,你别管。
We don't know the whole story, so it's best to stay out of their arguments.
我们不知道前因后果,所以他们吵架我们最好还是别掺和。

根据首字母补充单词,选中文本可查看答案。
A: How much do you make a year?
你一年挣多少?
B: That's really none of your business.
关你什么事?
A: What's going on between you and John?
你和约翰怎么啦?
B: Mind your own business.
管好你自己。
She really needs to keep her nose out of other people's business.
她真的应该少打听别人的事。
This issue is not your concern, so please don't worry about it.
这件事不是你需要关心的,所以别操心。
I'm not giving her any advice - it has nothing to do with me.
我不会给她什么建议的,因为这事和我没关系。
This is between me and her, so stay out of it.
这是我和她的事,你别管。
往期推荐:
“加班后调休”、“放假前后调休”英语怎么说?
“表面功夫,做做样子”用英语怎么说?
“和某人对着干”用英语怎么说?
查看往期日常实用表达月度合集
推文说明:
这系列推文主要分享中文里的日常高频表达用英文怎么说。
每天早晨8点更新。
到顶部